Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1419 , Jul 1 7:17 PM
      "Let no one plead his incapacity to fulfil the commandments of the Gospel, for there are souls who have gone beyond the commandments. And you will certainly be convinced of what has been said by him who loved his neighbour more than himself and laid down his life for him, although he had not received this commandment from the Lord."

      St. John Climacus.

      "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 6:23
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1419 of 1419 , Jun 29

        "When the devil finds someone preoccupied needlessly with bodily things, he first deprives him of the hard-won fruits of spiritual knowledge, and then cuts off his hope in God."

           St. Kosmas Aitolos.

        "Comfort, yes, comfort My people!" Says your God.  Isaiah 40:1

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith