Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1414 , Jul 1, 2009
      "Let no one plead his incapacity to fulfil the commandments of the Gospel, for there are souls who have gone beyond the commandments. And you will certainly be convinced of what has been said by him who loved his neighbour more than himself and laid down his life for him, although he had not received this commandment from the Lord."

      St. John Climacus.

      "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 6:23
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1414 of 1414 , Jun 22 7:26 PM

        "...if a man seeks God with obedience, questioning and wise humility, he will always be protected from harm by the grace of Christ, Who desires all men to be saved."

           St. Gregory of Sinai.

        "The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree, He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Those who are planted in the house of the Lord Shall flourish in the courts of our God."  Psalm 92:12-13

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.