Re: Hymn - Soodarare Kelppin

  • Mathew G M
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2009
      Dear Shinosh,

      Thank you very much for the lyrics of the hymn and the back ground information. Also thank you for uploading the song to youtube. I did not know that the author of this hymn is Perumpally Thirumeni.

      Do you know when is this song to be used ? Is this a hymn that can be used to substitute for Yaachikkendum Samayamitha?

      In Christ,
      Mathew G M
      # 0929

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Shinosh Philip wrote:

      > ---------------------------------
      > Hi Mr. Mathew
      > I have uploaded the Song in youtube
      > You can see the Malayalam font of Sodharare kelpin
      > Please go through the following link:
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAEoAqhveGg

    • Shinosh Philip
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2 1:47 AM
        Dear Mathew,

        This song is sung in place of  '"Velivu Niranjoreeso Nin Velival Kaanunnu " 'before offering the Holy Qurbana. It should not be used as a substitute of '"achikendum Samayamitha'". With my limitted knowledge, let me add that no song should be substituted for "Yachikendum samayamitha."

        The entire song "Sodharare Kelpin" is available in the Kurbanakramam published by MSOT Seminary.

        In His Service
        Shinosh Gevarghese Philip
        Kuwait

        **Mary said, behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word***