Soderare Kelpin......The Verses....

  • Eldose Jacob
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2009
      Daer brother Mathew,

      With regards to your Soderare Kelpin song's lyrics, I have attched
      the copy from a book. http://socmnet.org/Resource/Soderare_Kelpin.doc
      Hope you are able to read Malayalam..!

      Please use just for your verification as its not an officially
      authorised copy.

      Still if you have any problems in understanding the meaning
      or reading Malayalam, I can translate into Manglish.

      Regards,
      Eldose
      4070 Melbourne
      Australia.
    • V T John Nalunnakal
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2009
        Barekmor/Slomo Amkonn

        This has reference to the letter of Mr Eldos Jacob ID 4070. There is a mistake in the prayer song Soderare Keaalpeen. The song mentions that the pass-over feast was prepared by three apostles.. But the feast was, in fact, prepared by St.Peter and St.John as specified in Luke 22:8 and by two apostles as mentioned by Mark 14:13. So the line of the song which mentions that three apostles prepared the feast is to be corrected as two apostles prepared the feast.(Sleehariliruvar or keeppaayo-hannaanmaar)

        With respectful regards
        V T John Nalunnakal
        ID 3085
      • Mathew G M