Requesting your prayers

  • Fr. John KK
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30 10:30 PM
      Dear all,

      Prayer request:

      This is to inform you that my son Rev Dn. Gheevarghese weds Linju, d/o Mr jacob philip, of Nakkolackal Oorulipurathu, Cheriyanadu, on July 5, 2009 at 3.30 PM.

      You are all very dear to me. I regret my inability to invite you at the wedding due to space limit.

      I earnestly request you to kindly keep us, especially the wedding couple, in prayers.

      Thank you and God bless you !!

      Johnachen