A New Venture

  • Ephudiakno Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2009
      Dear Friends,

      Greetings to the moderators and members of this SOCM forum in the name of triune Almighty God

      This is for the first time I am posting a message in this SOCM forum. It is a matter of great happiness that day by day the membership of SOCM forum is increasing very much. I appreciate and congragulate the team members for this great achievement.

      As we all know Universal Syrian Orthodox Church is a growing Church and we should all know the truth that we are the basement stones in our Church. It is the bound duty of each and every one in this Church to serve our Almighty God. This service can be done through a number of ways. But the truth is that we all try to be a silent followers of Jesus Christ which will sometimes lead to the back history in our Church. To help the Church financially, is wrongly interpreted or considered as a prestigious help rendered in this world, which may be difficult for everyone in this Church. But the best way/method to serve or help God is by studying, analysing, interpreting the Word of God. This is the simplest, easiest but the least way followed by the members of our Church which has to be changed.

      On the other hand we should encourage and appreciate these kind of work done by some of our true believers. I know there are many in this field who do this and help our Church to grow. But I am here now to appreciate and congragulate Rev Fr George Varghese, Vayaliparambil who is using his time for such academic and theological works. So I hereby request the SOCM members to go through the blog "http://www.rahamo.blogspot.com/" of Reb Fr George and evaluate his talented works and help this personaliy to grow with our precious and valuable comments personally or generally so that he could walk forward with his works.

      Thanking you,
      Anish K Joy (Ephudiakno Joseph)