Special Prayer Request

  • V. Rev. David Cheruthottil Cor Episcopoi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30 7:53 AM
      Dear Respected Moderators and Readers:

      Please Pray for the patient for the heart operation to be a success. Mr. Thomas Mathew is a young and enthusiastic person in our Church and he is the brother of our diocesan Trusty, Mr. Abraham Mathew. Please Pray for his operation to be a success and get well soon. He has two young children and Pray for them too.

      Thank you very much.

      Prayerfully Yours.
      Your Brother in Christ

      V. Rev. David Cheruthottil Cor Episcopoi
      St. Gerorge's MSO Church, Carteret, NJ