Daily reading- Proverbs 1:7 (Sadhirsyavakyangal)

  • Dailyreading
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30 10:30 PM
      July 01, 2009 Tuesday

      Message: When your mind turns to the word of God is the beginning that you Fear our Lord God.

      1:7 Fearing the Lord38 is the beginning of moral knowledge,but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

      (Always remember to do this. Kneel and bow down you head with your hands extended to the front and submit your prayer to our father through Jesus; Millions are praying for you and your request is answered)

      (The word of God is the Sword; please help us to pass the Sword.).

      Dailyreading