Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1457 , Jun 30, 2009
      "We must not hate those who ignore the way of life which is good and conforms to God's will, and who pay no heed to the teachings that are true and divine. Rather, we must show mercy to them as being crippled in discrimination and blind in heart and mind. For in accepting evil as good, they are destroyed by ignorance; and, being wretched and obtuse in soul, they do not know God."

      St. Antony the Great.

      "Better is the poor who walks in his integrity Than one who is perverse in his lips, and is a fool." Proverbs 19:1
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1457 of 1457 , Sep 1 6:07 PM

        "When the Church calls for repentance and the thoughts of the disobedient return to the thinking of the righteous, the Church has done its work and fulfilled its testimony.  The return of sinners is its greatest glorification, and the repentance of the disobedient is the incense it offers to its bridegroom to complete the joy of His heart."

           Fr. Matthew The Poor.

        "My son, do not despise the LORD's discipline and do not resent his rebuke, because the LORD disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in."  Proverbs 3:11-12

        Prayer Requests:

        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.