Daily reading- Psalms 130:5 (Sangeerthanangal)

  • Dailyreading
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2009
      Jun 30, 2009 Tuesday
      Message: Believe in the Word of God, It does miracles. Trust him and wait for his miracles.

      130:5 I rely on the Lord,I rely on him with my whole being; I wait for his assuring word.

      (Always remember to do this. Kneel and bow down you head with your hands extended to the front and submit your prayer to our father through Jesus; Millions are praying for you and your request is answered)

      (The word of God is the Sword; please help us to pass the Sword.).

      Dailyreading