Psalms 129:8 (Sangeerthanangal)

  • Daily reading
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2009
      Jun 29, 2009 Monday

      Message: Always remember only Priest and Holy men can pronounce a blessing on you in the name of the Lord.

      129:8 Those who pass by will not say, �May you experience the Lord�s blessing!We pronounce a blessing on you in the name of the Lord.�

      (Always remember to do this. Kneel and bow down you head with your hands extended to the front and submit your prayer to our father through Jesus; Millions are praying for you and your request is answered)

      (The word of God is the Sword; please help us to pass the Sword.)