1 PETER 4:16

  • VL Eapen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2009
      1 PETER 4:16

      1 Peter 4:16 reads:   "However, if you suffer as a CHRISTian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you BEAR that name."  Friends, as CHRISTians when we WEAR His name, we ought to SHARE our faith in His precious name with the unbaptized.  That is our labour of divine love prompted by the Holy Spirit.  We also have to BEAR His name by suffering persecution which is sure to arise.  Our endurance, inspired by hope, will ensure that the Lord's passion, death and resurrection have not been in vain. Practicing agape love is WEARING, SHARING and BEARING His sacred name unto our very last breath for the glory of the
      Almighty Heavenly Father.

      Prayerfully,
      Nakkolackal V. L. Eapen,
      Austin, TX. (ID.NO. 4160)