Re: Holy Cross and Yakobinte Dandam

  • RinSam
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 26 5:05 PM
      Dear Rajesh George

      Thank you very much for your compliments. I am laymanlike you. However I had to study myself orthodox faith/dogma(right way of glorification) as one our Jacobite priest Joined pentecost sect and challenged our church faith and dogma during 1979/80 period. They (the former jacobite priest/and his group) tried to lure me to their faith when I was quiet young. They were not able to answer my questions by then. They offered me good education and job in overseas as the group had so many wealthy people. In short I refused to join with them irrespective of their offer for wealth.

      Please for me to keep myn faith.

      RinSam
      ID#4038

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Rajesh George wrote:

      > Dear Rinu
      >
      > I am very happy to see your explanation. I wonder how you know this much theology. Are you student of any seminary?
    • Sajy Thannikkottu
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 27 9:12 PM
        Dear Rinu

        It is interesting to know your experience. Could you please list details of your debate & the questions you put forth to which they couldn't answer? I am sure that would be beneficial for many.

        In prayers

        Sajy Thannikkottu, Kathmandu
      • Rinu Sam
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 28 6:41 AM
          Dear Mathew
          Yes,you are right Genesis32:10,thanks a lot for that error of typing.
          with prayers
          Rinu Sam
          ID#4038

          --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Mathew G M wrote:

          > Dear Rinu,
          >
          > Thank you very much. You are referring to Genesis 32:10 and not 38:10 right?
          >
          > In Christ,
          > Mathew G M
          > # 0929
        • Rinu Sam
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 30 1:52 PM
            Dear Beloved

            I am unable to describe everything here.I am giving the main questions usually asked by the sect

            The Penecostal sect first wanted me to get saved. I told them that I am being saved by the Grace of God. Jesus Christ through his sacrifice at calvary redeemed me out of sin and it(salvation) is free gift from God to all mankind. The entire salvation is a process by which people are called by God, those who called are justified by God,and those who are justified are glorified. St. Paul said in Philip 3:14 "I press on toward to goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Crist Jesus."

            secondly to get saved, they wanted me to take water baptism by faith(adult baptism).

            I told them to tell me from bible how many poeple were baptised by Jesus although he told Nicodemus to be born again. They told me that Jesus got baptism at age of 30. My answer was that John Baptist was giving baptism of repentance. Why Jesus to get repentence baptism from John baptist? Jesus son Of God is A High Priest, He is A Great prophet, And He is A king of King. The baptism Jesus took is the revelation of Triniy and to show the Israel, He(Jesus) Is Son of God. Another Important aspect was Jesus asked The Sons Of Zebedee(James/John) can you drink the cup I drink or be baptised with baptism I am baptised with? (Mark 10:38) This means the Baptism Jesus got was entirely different from the usual water/repentance baptism John Baptist did.

            Thirdly Salvation is attained through faith in Christ and through action as a Christian. Baptism is in Union with Christ.

            Those pentecost group consisting 4 people Two Pastors and two coworkers fasted and prayed for me several days to get 'saved' and join with them. I told them to go and preach gospel in unbelievers, rather than looking for me or Jacobite christians to join with them.

            The fourth was concerning the priesthood, according to them there is no priest hood by the death of Jesus on cross as Old Levictus priesthood was ended during the trial of Jesus before Caipha the High Priest. Caipha tore his Cloth(Mathew 26:65)

            I told them that Jesus the lamb was slained there are no more sacrifices. Old levictus priesthood is no more required but new priest hood in New Israel church is there as Jesus is the High Priest for ever in the order of Mechizedeck. He Gave his authority( priesthood) to his disciples (John20:22,23 and Mathew 28:18-20)Then they told me that John the Bapist was not a Levictus Priest as he was grown up in Desert how can he(John) give the priest hood to Jesus as we sing in our qurbaba "Aadhyacharyatham Kaiakontu...........Skaria yohannaneki,Yohannan Karthavinnum,Katha than sleehan markum."

            I told them that When Abraham gave tithe (one tenth) to Mechizedek, Levi was still in the body of his ancestor(Hebrew7:10) For Levi had not yet born, but was so to speak, in the body of his ancestor, when Abraham met Melchizedek. Again the Bible said that John was the prophet, Isiah was talking "some one is shouting in the desert Preapare A Road for the Lord, Make a straith path for him to travel".

            With Prayers
            Rinu Sam
            ID#4038