Re: Malayalam Bible

  • Jaison Puthenpurayil
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 25, 2009
      Hai Georgy
      Congarts for your effort. Can you provide me the link or details.
      with regards
      Jaison Kuwait
      Contact Mobile Number 00965-66037741

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Georgey Thomas wrote:

      > Hello this is in reply to online Bible,
      > It is a good effort and appreciable.
      > I also have been preparing Malayalam New Testament & Psalms with all reference verses from Genesis to Revelations. It is done in MicrosoftWord format with hyperlink, and can be installed on any computer.
    • Eldose Jacob
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 27, 2009
        Hi Jaison,
        Please see the link.
        This site is developed by not a Christian. He took 5years to complete and he admits that there will be errors and suggestions welcome.

        Funny thing is he was not able to read Malayalam...!

        http://bible.nishad.net/

        If any let me know.
        Regards,

        Eldose