Freely in Fire

  • Rev. Fr. John-Brian Paprock
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2009
      Freely in Fire
      "Do this and live; for I worship God"
      Genesis 42:18

      A sermon on the Holy Trinity. This expands on some of the points from
      previous sermons, but combines Genesis 42:18, Daniel 3:25 with the Gospel reading from John (6:35-46), the reading from Acts (13:26-39) and the end of the Epistle to the Galatians.

      This homiletic speaks to the fullness of the Holy Trinity, how we are
      protected when we worship according to the Orthodox faith, even if we have diminished in our practice... and more.

      This sermon given on Sunday, June 21, 2009 by Fr John Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

      LISTEN ONLINE HERE:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2009/06/freely-in-fire.html