Malayalam Bible

  • Georgey Thomas
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 21, 2009
      Hello this is in reply to online Bible,
      It is a good effort and appreciable.
      I also have been preparing Malayalam New Testament & Psalms with all reference verses from Genesis to Revelations. It is done in MicrosoftWord format with hyperlink, and can be installed on any computer.

      Any one in Kuwait can take it from me.

      It took me almost 9 years to do this much, a daily effort of about half hour to one hour.

      Georgey.
      3084
    • Varghese George
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 24, 2009
        Hi all,

        I tried your site, I was not able to read the Malayalam bible. I think we have to do some settings or install Malayalam font to read
        the Malayalam bible.

        I am getting the following message.
        Send to all the settings/font information.

        Regards,
        Varghese
      • Leena
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 25, 2009
          Hai. Mr. Georgey,

          I would like to get it. Can you help me?

          Leena
          4136

          --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Georgey Thomas wrote:

          > Hello this is in reply to online Bible,
          > It is a good effort and appreciable.
          > I also have been preparing Malayalam New Testament & Psalms with all reference verses from Genesis to Revelations. It is done in MicrosoftWord format with hyperlink, and can be installed on any computer.
          >
          > Any one in Kuwait can take it from me.
          >
          > It took me almost 9 years to do this much, a daily effort of about half hour to one hour.
          >
          > Georgey.
          > 3084

        • Jaison Puthenpurayil
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 25, 2009
            Hai Georgy
            Congarts for your effort. Can you provide me the link or details.
            with regards
            Jaison Kuwait
            Contact Mobile Number 00965-66037741

            --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Georgey Thomas wrote:

            > Hello this is in reply to online Bible,
            > It is a good effort and appreciable.
            > I also have been preparing Malayalam New Testament & Psalms with all reference verses from Genesis to Revelations. It is done in MicrosoftWord format with hyperlink, and can be installed on any computer.
          • Eldose Jacob
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 27, 2009
              Hi Jaison,
              Please see the link.
              This site is developed by not a Christian. He took 5years to complete and he admits that there will be errors and suggestions welcome.

              Funny thing is he was not able to read Malayalam...!

              http://bible.nishad.net/

              If any let me know.
              Regards,

              Eldose