Re: Urgent Prayer Request

  • Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 22, 2001
      Dear List

      "And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the
      Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in My
      name I will do it"
      John 14: 13- 14

      Once again he fulfilled his promise. Jasion Varghese reached safely
      in Madras and successfully undergo his bypass surgery and recovering
      in the Hospital. On his behalf I thank all of you for your sincere
      prayers. Please keep him in your prayers for the full recovery.

      All the Thanks, All the Praises & All the Worships to you Almighty
      Our Lord God Jesus Christ: Amen

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., "Thomas Daniel" <daniel_reji@h...> wrote:
      > Dear list
      >
      > As per the Angiography results, he has a bad block. Tomorrow he
      will
      > be shifted to Madras, India for an open hart surgery. Please pray
      for
      > his safe journey, successful operation and speedy recovery.
      >
      > --- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., "Thomas Daniel" <daniel_reji@h...> wrote:
      > > Dear list
      > >
      > > Please pray for my Brother in law Mr. Jaison Varghese, Kuwait who
      > is
      > > now admitted in the ICU due to the hart attack. His condition is
      > not
      > > stable yet.
      > >
      > > Thomas Daniel
    • Rev. Fr.Jacob Joseph
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 12, 2008
        Dear All SOCM members,

        Keep special prayers for the people in the Texas Gulf area where theHurricane Ike hit is expected today evening and saturday midnight i.ewith in 12 hrs. Pass on the message to all and let God almighty listenour prayers. According to the weather reports, this is going to be one of the major hits in this century. Please pray.

        Fr.Jacob Joseph,
        Vicar,
        St. Mary's SO church, Houston, TX.