Re: Bone Marrow Transplantation

  • Very Rev. David Cheruthottil Cor Episcopo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2009
      Dear Respected Moderator:

      Thank you for the posting, regarding Bone Marrow Transplantation in the
      SOCM-FORUM. Please check the message I sent to you on 6/9/09 about Bone Marrow Transplantation, which was explained by Dr. Roy Thomas. The link to this message can't open, because something wrong with the link connection. May be if you copy and paste the link we could open it. See the attached copy of the original. Thank you and may God Bless you.

      Yours in Christ
      V. Rev. David Cheruthottil Cor Episcpoi
      St. George's MSO Church, Carteret, NJ
      Following 2 links are about a program I did on Kairali TV on Bone Marrow Transplantation. Though it is one telecast, I had to put it as 2 on Youtube because their maximum time slot is 10 minutes each. Comments and input welcome.

      Dr. Roy P. Thomas

      Part A
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3QbqazGiPA
      Part B