Re: WHY OUR CHURCH MEMBERS ARE CONCENTRATING TO OTHER REVIAL GROUPS

  • S Chandy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 11, 2009
      Hi Mathew,

      I support you fully, Its high time to have a revival movement in our church, most of the poeple going with protestants are from our church and very less from catholic church because they already have revival movements in their church for long. Our Church leaders has to view this very seriousely otherwise after few years nobody will be there to call them as Thirumenis or Achens.

      regds
      S Chandy
      4167