RE:- Hypocrisy on C.R.F. Meetings

  • Jaison Jacob
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2009
      Dear members,

      Thanks a lot for Mr. Varkey T.A. for exposing my posting on ICON in this forum. Just I reminding you, before you banning poor church members who are attending CRF meetings, you should ban the clergies and main leaders who are coordinating the meetings by Kalpana. Otherwise church will lose many believers to other churches.

      Please take care about this subject and avoid criticism. I am proud of my church of my cases. They didn't banned my family from church. My church gave my family to chance to come back. Not like Kothamangalam issue.

      Best wishes,

      Jaison Jacob
      Riyadh
      ID 4171