Re: Can the Gulf Parishes/Congregations be under one separate Diocese???

  • Thomas Mathew
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 9 1:29 PM
      Dear Mr. Mathew,

      Thanks for your opinion. I understand that you are going through a very difficult time suffering from frequent collections and groupism. Even then, in my opinion, changing the bishop does not improve your situation.

      How can you guarantee that proposed NOT A MALAYALEE BISHOP will not approach the parishioners for frequent collections on various
      projects assigned to him ? He may also have projects, only difference is that it may be some other projects somewhere. I think the only solution is to exercise your freedom not to contribute, if you do not like to do so.

      You mentioned, that Achen is making group and get things done by majority. In a society everything will not happen the way we want. Normally any church follows the GB decision. For a few, that decision may not be the way they want it, but it is the way any church functions and we need to abide by it. Here also changing the bishop or achen will not have any major impact.

      Thomas Mathew
      ID -4800