Bahrain Church convention brodcast in Radio Malankara

  • Cecil
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2009
      Dear Moderators,

      Few days  before I heard some part of the speech (bible study) given by a respected Achen in the Bahrain Church convention on 1-9-2008 in the Radio Malankara. I could not listen the full version or I don't get the name of the Priest can any one give me the details of the above said speech is there any web site I can listen the full version of the convention or the time of repeat broadcast of the speech in the radio malankara?  I am presently in USA. I appreciate any one can give information about the speech.

      Thank You
      Cecil
      ID# 890

      From the desk of Moderators

      Thank you for listening to the 'Radio Malankara' programmes and glad to note that it is useful for many of our members. The said convention at Bahrain St. Peter's Church was delivered by the renowned evangelist Rev. Fr. Paulose Parekkara, during the 8 day's lent period in September 2008. The radio programmes are repeated regularly. It is a collection of eight speeches by Achen and is available in audio CD format from the Bahrain Parish for BD. 2/- (U.S.$ 6/-) plus postal charges. You may contact them on email id: stpeters@... or call the present Vicar Fr. Paul Mathew on +973-39840243/17245432 or Secretary Mr. Shaj Babu on +973-39336163, to get a copy of the CD.
    • Cecil
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2009
        Dear Moderators,

        Thank You for your quick reply. I will do the needful to get the valuable speech.

        Thank You
        Cecil
        ID# 890