St. Mary's JSC Sharjah - H. Qurbana at evening

  • Mathew Chacko
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2009
      Dear Brothers,

      Myself and family attends Holy Qurabana on all Friday evenings at Sharjah Jacobite Syriac Church even though I don't belong to Jacobite church. Its conducted very well by Achen and those in charge. Especially the coir team play their part with devotion and with all seriousness. May God bless them for their humility. I mention it deliberately as I have witnessed totally different scenario at other churches.May God bless them for their humility. A wonderful divine experience from 6.00pm till 7.45pm. We take less time and effort in controlling kids as the service is short and sweet. No boredom of announcements and lengthy sermons.

      Its a fantastic decision of the church to have a service of this nature. Exclusively there is morning time for those take part in lengthy service followed by announcement, sermons and meetings etc.. .

      Its a good decision and much appreciated.

      May God bless us all.

      Mathew Chacko
      Sharjah
      2382
    • Cecil
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2009
        Dear Mathew

        Thank you for your fantastic message, As former member of the St.Marys J S Church Sharjah I am proud to hear these words about the church .I have no words to express my gratitude to God Almighty for  the blessings which we received from the Sharjah church.

        Thank You Achen, Managing committee and all members of the church for keeping the same wonderful Divine experience which all people in the church witness every day.

        Cecil
        ID #890