Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1570 , Jun 1, 2009
      "All the faithful are truly anointed priests and kings in the spiritual renewal brought about through baptism, just as priests and kings were anointed figuratively in former times. For these anointings were prefigurations of the truth of our anointing: prefigurations in relation not merely to some of us but to all of us. For our kingship and priesthood is not of the same form or character as theirs, even though the symbolic actions are the same. Nor does our anointing recognize any distinction in nature, grace or calling, in such a way that those anointed essentially differ one from the other: we have but one and the same calling, faith and ritual. The true significance of this is that he who is anointed is pure, dispassionate and wholly consecrated to God now and for ever."

      St. Gregory Palamas.

      "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him." John 14:21
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1570 of 1570 , Feb 9 5:11 PM

        "The heart can change several times in one moment - to good or evil, to faith or unbelief, to simplicity or cunning, to love or hatred, to benevolence or envy, to generosity or avarice, to chastity or fornication. O, what inconstancy! O, how many dangers! O, how sober and watchful we must be!"

           St. John of Kronstadt.

        "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour."  1 Peter 5:8

        Prayer Requests:

        Hanna - Heart surgery
        Ursula - Another surgery
        Evelyn - Cancer
        5 years old Luke and 8 years old Cassie - Health issues
        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.
        Dena T.