Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1388 , Jun 1, 2009
      "All the faithful are truly anointed priests and kings in the spiritual renewal brought about through baptism, just as priests and kings were anointed figuratively in former times. For these anointings were prefigurations of the truth of our anointing: prefigurations in relation not merely to some of us but to all of us. For our kingship and priesthood is not of the same form or character as theirs, even though the symbolic actions are the same. Nor does our anointing recognize any distinction in nature, grace or calling, in such a way that those anointed essentially differ one from the other: we have but one and the same calling, faith and ritual. The true significance of this is that he who is anointed is pure, dispassionate and wholly consecrated to God now and for ever."

      St. Gregory Palamas.

      "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him." John 14:21
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1388 of 1388 , May 17 7:25 PM

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "For by His own power He is united wholly with each and all, and orders all things without stint, so that no one could have called it out of place for Him to speak, and make known Himself and His Father, by means of sun, if He so willed, or moon, or heaven, or earth, or waters, or fire; inasmuch as He holds in one and all things at once, and is in fact not only in all, but also in the part in question, and there invisibly manifests Himself. In like manner, it cannot be absurd if, ordering as He does the whole, and giving life to all things, and having willed to make Himself known through men, He has used as His instrument a human body to manifest the truth and knowledge of the Father. For humanity, too, is an actual part of the whole."

           St. Athanasius the Great.

        "Save Your people, And bless Your inheritance; Shepherd them also, And bear them up forever."  Psalm 28:9

        Prayer Requests:

        Scott Joshua J.
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith