Re: Photo of St. James/Yacob Sleeha

  • Rev. Dn Aby Alias Ignatius
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 11:32 PM
      Dear Manoj,

      Do you think a true photograph of Mar Ycob Sleeha is available? The only parish in Jacobite church in the name of Mar Yakoob Sleeha is at Allapra,perumbaavoor. Another one is at Ramamangalam under Knanaya Church. I belong to the former parish. We had a photo of Mor Ycaob but recently we have removed it from the church, because that was not a reliable one. If you would like to take a copy, it will be available either from Ramamangalam Knanaya church or from St. Jacob Church Allapra. We the parish members decided not to keep any pic of Holy fathers inside the church if it is not an original one. We are believing Our "Lord " without seeing any pic, then ----------------?

      You can assume what am i trying to say.

      Thank you,
      Dn. Aby