Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1417 , May 28, 2009
      "You also cannot as yet refute thoughts - it is enough for you if you endure patiently and call upon Jesus. But if you do not see any sins in yourself, you are found in line with the Devil: he does not see his sins either, and since he never repents or blames himself, he thinks that God shows favoritism towards man because He loves them - but it is for this reason that God loves man, because he repents and humbles himself. So repent of everything and humble yourself, and God will save you!"

      St. Anatoly of Optina.

      "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him." John 14:21
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1417 of 1417 , Jun 25

        "Everything in this life passes away -- only God remains, only He is worth struggling towards. We have a choice: to follow the way of this world, of the society that surrounds us, and thereby find ourselves outside of God; or to choose the way of life, to choose God Who calls us and for Whom our heart is searching"

           Fr. Seraphim Rose.

        "Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face evermore! Remember His marvelous works which He has done, His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth."  1 Chronicles 16:11-12

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith