Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1457 , May 28, 2009
      "You also cannot as yet refute thoughts - it is enough for you if you endure patiently and call upon Jesus. But if you do not see any sins in yourself, you are found in line with the Devil: he does not see his sins either, and since he never repents or blames himself, he thinks that God shows favoritism towards man because He loves them - but it is for this reason that God loves man, because he repents and humbles himself. So repent of everything and humble yourself, and God will save you!"

      St. Anatoly of Optina.

      "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him." John 14:21
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1457 of 1457 , Sep 1 6:07 PM

        "When the Church calls for repentance and the thoughts of the disobedient return to the thinking of the righteous, the Church has done its work and fulfilled its testimony.  The return of sinners is its greatest glorification, and the repentance of the disobedient is the incense it offers to its bridegroom to complete the joy of His heart."

           Fr. Matthew The Poor.

        "My son, do not despise the LORD's discipline and do not resent his rebuke, because the LORD disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in."  Proverbs 3:11-12

        Prayer Requests:

        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.