Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1567 , May 28, 2009
      "You also cannot as yet refute thoughts - it is enough for you if you endure patiently and call upon Jesus. But if you do not see any sins in yourself, you are found in line with the Devil: he does not see his sins either, and since he never repents or blames himself, he thinks that God shows favoritism towards man because He loves them - but it is for this reason that God loves man, because he repents and humbles himself. So repent of everything and humble yourself, and God will save you!"

      St. Anatoly of Optina.

      "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him." John 14:21
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1567 of 1567 , Feb 4 6:51 PM

        "... avoid in all possible ways communion with people, who can be a temptation to you ... The wise Solomon calls a man wise, who fears and avoids the causes of sin; and he calls foolish a man who, with great self-reliance, confidently neglects to avoid them, saying: 'A wise man fears, and departs from evil: but the fool rages, and is confident'... (Prov. 14:16)."

           Lorenzo Scupoli.

        "Give to the Lord, O families of the peoples, Give to the Lord glory and strength. Give to the Lord the glory due His name; Bring an offering, and come into His courts. Oh, worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness!"  Psalm 96:7-9

        Prayer Requests:

        Hanna - Heart surgery
        Ursula - Another surgery
        Evelyn - Cancer
        5 years old Luke and 8 years old Cassie - Health issues
        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.
        Dena T.