Re: Mor Gabriel Syriac Orthodox monastery wins back land

  • Cijoy Varghese
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2009
      Dear sir

      Apart from discussions in this forum I wonder why we could not make crisis in Turkey a topic of discussion & prayer in our church & in media not even after victory. Why holy Sunahadose & organizations of Malankara is silent.

      Syrian churches of Antioch in all parts of world have helped us during our Struggle, we should also have done the same. I have written this because I felt we should discuss this.

      Cijoy Varghese
      St, Jacobs church
      Allapra