Re: Can the Gulf Parishes/Congregations be under one separate Diocese???

  • Thomas Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2009
      At present the Gulf Parishes charges are assigned to different bishops. I do not see any harm in this. In my opinion it is good. By appointing many bishops, they have more time to concentrate to the needs of the parishes.

      I disagree with the milking cow theory mentioned in one of the earlier mail. In fact no one is pressurizing the members to contribute. If they wsih they take part. It is a general statement and does not make any difference.

      Best regards..
      Thomas
      ID # 4800