Re: John of Persia was the Official Antiochean Delegate of Malankara Cha

  • Apu Jose
    Message 1 of 4 , May 27, 2009
      Dear Rev Dn Prince,

      You offered to send some digitalised books on Church History to Mr J M Paul.If you don,t mind please send it to me also . My email id is apu_jose@....

      Please try to include all the books that contain information on Mor Ahatallah bava and Mor Baselious Yeldo Maphriyana. Two people have asked me to get some details about this as they are involved in writing books on these Church fathers and in erecting some memeorial in name of Mor Ahatallah bava at Mattancherry or at St ignatious Nurono Jacobite Syrian Church , Ponnurunni, kochi.

      With prayers,

      Apu Jose