Re: A split at Niranam St Mary's Orthodox Syrian Church

  • Issac K Joseph
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2009
      Dear Moderator

      There is nothing new in it. There are thousands of poor faithful trapped with this IO Company Pvt. Ltd in the southern diocese and they are just looking for a chance to escape from this trap.

      I think our Church must act now. We must appoint a metropolitan only for brining back these poor souls to the Holy Church. If all our bishops are engaged in their diocese, we must ordain a new metropolitan for this purpose only. It should be name something like – Punaraikka Prasthanam -.

      I think, Ramban Geevarghese Thengumtharayil is the best candidate for this. Rambachan knows the plus of this poor souls and he can expose the malpractices and lie wenam injucting by IO Company Pvt. Ltd to them.

      Act soon or we may lose the chance and we will be held responsible for these poor souls.

      In Christ
      Issac K Joseph
      # 0917