Re: Mor Gabriel Syriac Orthodox monastery wins back land

  • Rajesh George
    Message 1 of 5 , May 26, 2009
      Praise the Lord. I am very happy to hear this news.

      Rajesh George
      St George Jacobite Syrian Church
      Kalamboor
      Piravom
      Member ID # 0974

    • Cijoy Varghese
      Message 2 of 5 , May 31, 2009
        Dear sir

        Apart from discussions in this forum I wonder why we could not make crisis in Turkey a topic of discussion & prayer in our church & in media not even after victory. Why holy Sunahadose & organizations of Malankara is silent.

        Syrian churches of Antioch in all parts of world have helped us during our Struggle, we should also have done the same. I have written this because I felt we should discuss this.

        Cijoy Varghese
        St, Jacobs church
        Allapra