A split at Niranam St Mary's Orthodox Syrian Church

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2009
      During the annual general body meeting held after the Sunday Holy Mass, become a battle filed in Nirnam St. Mary�s Orthodox Church.

      Two groups started the arguments on fund misuses and at last the church premises became a battle field.

      Six persons were injured and hospitalized. Sanju Thomas, Binu Philip, Abraham Varghese, George Thomas, Shini Kuruvila & Pintu Thomas got injured.

      As per the unconfirmed reports, one of the warring group decide to contact Malankara Jacobite church for their fucture spiritual needs.

      Niranma St. Mary�s Orthodox Church is one of the churches established by Apostle of India St. Thomas and was the silent witness of the unorthodox movement of Methran kazhi of the Malankara Syrian Orthodox Church.

      SOCM News Bureau - Thiruvalla
    • Joe Perumpamkudiyil
      Message 2 of 3 , May 26, 2009
        SATANIC� WORK. SATAN IS TRYING TO RULE OVER THE CHURCHES ...HOW SAD..SHOWS 2ND COMING OF JESUS IS NEARING

        Joseph B/BLR
        4143
      • Issac K Joseph
        Message 3 of 3 , May 27, 2009
          Dear Moderator

          There is nothing new in it. There are thousands of poor faithful trapped with this IO Company Pvt. Ltd in the southern diocese and they are just looking for a chance to escape from this trap.

          I think our Church must act now. We must appoint a metropolitan only for brining back these poor souls to the Holy Church. If all our bishops are engaged in their diocese, we must ordain a new metropolitan for this purpose only. It should be name something like – Punaraikka Prasthanam -.

          I think, Ramban Geevarghese Thengumtharayil is the best candidate for this. Rambachan knows the plus of this poor souls and he can expose the malpractices and lie wenam injucting by IO Company Pvt. Ltd to them.

          Act soon or we may lose the chance and we will be held responsible for these poor souls.

          In Christ
          Issac K Joseph
          # 0917