Re:John of Persia was the Official Antiochean Delegate of Malankara Cha

  • Paul Joshy
    Message 1 of 4 , May 21, 2009
      Dear Dn. Prince,

      Can you take a xerox copy of that particularl page(John of Persia), or if possible the entire manuscript, and put it on the website of
      Malankarasyriacvioce so that others can also use it as a vluable document.

      And also can counter historically as well as rationally the IOC claims of John of Persia.

      Thanks
      J M . Paul
    • Rev. Dn. Prince Mannathoor
      Message 2 of 4 , May 24, 2009
        Dear J.M. Paul,

        Thanks for the comment

        Manuscripts's Photostat will get from Rendel Harris Library ( The unpublished treatise to the deacon Rabban Isho; in Syrian Manuscript., Mingana, No.12, in Rendel Harris Library Birmingham, fol. 137b.)
        In my collage Library one copy but they will not allow to photo copying...

        If you are interested in Church history, I will send some digitalised books. Please email me your Email ID. I will send more details and some more documents

        Thank you.
        Dn.Prince Mannathoor, Rome
      • Apu Jose
        Message 3 of 4 , May 27, 2009
          Dear Rev Dn Prince,

          You offered to send some digitalised books on Church History to Mr J M Paul.If you don,t mind please send it to me also . My email id is apu_jose@....

          Please try to include all the books that contain information on Mor Ahatallah bava and Mor Baselious Yeldo Maphriyana. Two people have asked me to get some details about this as they are involved in writing books on these Church fathers and in erecting some memeorial in name of Mor Ahatallah bava at Mattancherry or at St ignatious Nurono Jacobite Syrian Church , Ponnurunni, kochi.

          With prayers,

          Apu Jose
          4096
        • Rev. Dn. Paul Samuel