Please Pray for Sam Arikupurathu!

  • Rev. Dn. Belson Kuriakose
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2009
      Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

      In the upcoming weeks, there will be a Bone Marrow Drive for one of our beloved youth members, Sam Arikupurathu. Sam has been recently diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. This Thursday, he will be starting his new treatment. He is in need of a bone marrow transplant and is currently looking for a possible match.

      We humbly ask all you who are 18+, who live in the New York/Metro area to come down and support this Bone Marrow Drive.

      The location for the upcoming drives are:

      St.Gregorios Church
      175 Cherry Lane
      Floral Park, NY 11001
      4p.m. to 8p.m
      Monday 5/18
      Tuesday 5/19
      Thursday 5/21
      Friday 5/22

      KCANA
      INDIA COMMUNITY CENTER
      Monday, May 25, 2009
      (Memorial Day)
      2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
      222-66 Braddock Avenue,
      Queens Village, NY 11428

      Sam belongs to St. Peters and St. Paul's Malankara Syrian Orthodox Church, Westbury, NY. He is from New Hyde Park, NY and is 16 years old.

      We ask you all to humbly please keep this child in your prayers. Pray for the quick recovery, as well as strength and courage to Sam and his family as they go thru this hard time.

      Seeking the most powerful intersession of St. Mary the Mother, our Patron Saint Mor Gregorious and all the other Saints. All praise, honor and glory be to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen.

      In Christ,
      Dn. Belson Kuriakose
      New York