Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1351 , May 12, 2009
      CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

      "God knew the limitation of mankind, you see; and though the grace of being made in His Image was sufficient to give them knowledge of the Word and through Him of the Father, as a safeguard against their neglect of this grace, He provided the works of creation also as means by which the Maker might be known. Nor was this all. Man's neglect of the indwellilng grace tends ever to increase; and against this further frailty also God made provision by giving them a law, and by sending prophets, men whom they knew. Thus, if they were tardy in looking up to heaven, they might still gain knowledge of their Maker from those close at hand; for men can learn directly about higher things from other men."

      St. Athanasius of Alexandria.

      "Let all that you do be done with love." 1 Corinthians 16:14
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1351 of 1351 , Mar 16 8:06 PM

        "In heaven, God will not ask us why we sinned; He will ask us why we did not repent."

           H.H. Pope Shenouda III.

        "For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?"  Mark 8:36

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.