Re: St: Pauls Mission is doing great job, Started Holy Qurbano in Kannada

  • Rev. Fr.George V. Vayaliparambil
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2009
      It is a great thing to hear that Mor Koorilose thirumeni was there for the convension in St. Pauls Mission Center Bangalore. I could experience the eagerness of the faithfull there. Last year I could celebrate Holy Qurbono in Mission Center. The church should support the missionary activities every where in India. I would like to apreciate Kuriakose Uncle, Aunty, Manoj, Mneesh who is working as the missionary there. I Think arround 200 Kannadians were following our faith there with help of Kuriakose uncle and family. The Blessings and support of Mor Koorilose Thirumeni will help the missionaries to do more for Our Lord.

      Dear brotheres think our church is a missionary church started by St Thomas, It is our responsibility to continue and fulfill that mission started by our Lord through his Desciple.

      With Prayer
      Fr. George Vayaliparambil