Re: St: Pauls Mission is doing great job, Started Holy Qurbano in Kannada

  • Anoop Mani
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 9:17 PM
      Dear brothers,

      Right from the beginning of the organisation, St. Paul's Mission is doing a great job for Lord Jesus Christ and for our Church. We must consider the fact that the mission is sharing the gospel mostly to non-christians who are not at all aware of  true God. So at first the love of our Lord Jesus Christ should be introduced to them. When they become rigid in the faith the church ideology can be taught.

      Praying for the great work done by St. Paul's Mission and its president H E Mor Koorilos Thirumeni. Also praying for all the gospel work done by Eastern Evangelical Mission (Paurasthya Suvishesha Samajam). Let our God Almighty deliver peace in the church so that our church can give more emphasis on gospel work and support more missionaries.

      Anoop