Re:Christianity's Lost History

  • Abraham Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2009
      To SOCM News Bureau,

      Many thanks for the referral link about Mr. Jenkins findings on the "Christianity's lost History".

      The knowledge and insight are woth reading. I would recommend it to members interested to know the persecutions suffered by our Christian brethren elsewhere in the word between AD 600 to AD 1600 and also in recent times. Our forefathers and us have been lucky to be in a comparatively more helpful surroundings, but for the infighting we created on our own.�

      Best Regards,

      Abraham Paul