Syrian Orthodox Congregation in SFO

  • Jubil Sason
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2009
      By the grace of God, we are planning to form a Syrian Orthodox Jacobite congregation in Bay Area (San Jose/San Francisco), California.

      The first Holy Qurbono will be celebrated by H.E. Archbishop Clemis Eugene Kaplan the Archbishop of Western USA Patriarchal Vicarate and assisted by Fr. Sabu Thomas the Vicar of St.Mary's Malankara Syrian Orthodox Church, Los Angeles on Saturday May 9th, 2009 at 9:00 am.

      The first Holy Qurbono will be celebrated at the following address:
      [Our Lady of Lebanon Maronite Antiochene Catholic Church] 600 El Camino Real, Millbrae, CA 94030.

      Please convey this message to friends and family residing in Bay Area and vicinity.

      For
      further details please contact:
      Fr. Sabu Thomas at
      E-mail id: sabuachen@hotmail. com, Phone no: (818) 633-4986