HH Aram I receives representative of His Holiness

  • John Philip
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2009
      ARMENIAN CHURCH SUPREME H.H. ARAM I RECEIVES THE REPRESENTATIVE OF PATRIARCH H.H. ZAKKA-I

      ANTELIAS, Lebanon – On Thursday 30 April 2009, Metropolitan George Saliba of Mount Lebanon, visited Antelias on behalf of Patriarch H.H. Ignatius Zakka-I Iwas, and met with His Holiness Aram I, Catholicos of Armenian Orthodox Church. Archbishop Nourhan Manougian, deputy to Armenian Orthodox Patriarch Torkom Manougian of Jerusalem, Bishop Nareg Alemezian, Director of Ecumenical Relations of the Catholicosate and Dr. Gerges Saleh, General Secretary of the MECC also attended the meeting. Discussion focused on various ecumenical issues pertaining to bilateral relations between the Armenian and Syrian Orthodox Churches, the Middle East Council of Churches, as well as issues related to Armenian-Syrian church relations in Jerusalem.

      for News & Photo -
      http://www.syrianchurch.org/
      http://www.syriacchristianity.org/