Re: New congregation in Bay Area (San Jose/San Francisco), California

  • Anoop Mani
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2009
      Dear brothers,

      This is a very happy news. We must be able to organise a church where ever our church members are present. Both the laity and the clergy must try increase the number of Holy Qurbana conducted. When a Holy Qurbana is conducted Lord Jesus Christ is physically visiting us. This helps the church to grow, the church members also will grow and develop in spiritual, mental, physical, social and economic means. Unfortunately nowadays we are either not aware of these things or we are willfully forgetting this.

      Anoop