Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1414 , Apr 29, 2009
      CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

      "What tongue can describe the heart of the divine mercy? What mind is not amazed by the riches of such great love? The psalmist was thinking of these riches of divine love when he said: 'My helper, I will sing a psalm to You. It is You, O God, Who are my protector, my God, my mercy.' Carefully weighing the labors surrounding our humanity, he called God his helper. He calls his 'protector' the One Who protects us in the midst of our present distress until we come to eternal rest. But bearing mind that God sees our evil deeds and bears with them, that He puts up with our sins and still preserves us for His rewards because of repentance, he could not just speak of God as being merciful but called Him mercy itself, saying 'My God, my Mercy.'. "

      St. Gregory the Great.

      "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Galatians 2:20
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1414 of 1414 , Jun 22 7:26 PM

        "...if a man seeks God with obedience, questioning and wise humility, he will always be protected from harm by the grace of Christ, Who desires all men to be saved."

           St. Gregory of Sinai.

        "The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree, He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Those who are planted in the house of the Lord Shall flourish in the courts of our God."  Psalm 92:12-13

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.