Re: Regarding Indian Chrisitanity site link...!

  • Padhikan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2009
      Dear Brother Aji Thomas David,

      May I correct your statement very politely? Other Orthodoxy claimants in India have Liturgical Books NONE other than of the Syrian Orthodox Church. Even the denominations like Marthomites have the shuffled version of Syrian Liturgy. Making copies and changing the author's name of a book is mimic and that does not make it as their own creation. One thing for sure, when St.Thomas came to India he did not bring any liturgical books. Therefore, if we see any Orthodox Liturgy Books in Indian languages, doesn't matter whose names are printed on it, don't worry, those are ours because we are the real orthodox faithful and everything has been translated from Syriac language or from the original version of the ancient JACOBITES.

      Our problem has been monetory. We did not have PRESS or MONEY. So our poor parishes are helplessly using whatever Liturgical Books available out there without looking whose names are faked in there as authors.

      Peace.

      Padhikan