Midi of our worship song

  • Saju C.Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 4:05 AM
      Greetings to All!

      Dear Friends,

      I thank you very much for many members responses in connection with midi song of our Holy qurbana and marriage.

      Infact, what I have in my mind, that only midi with background recorded which may can play with key board and sing along. In which this sytem of midi with key borad played many our church choirs in Kerala and outside Kerala more effectively for our holy qurbana and marriage. But, I could not trace them. I attended & experienced with high differences and it was very nice to attract many people this way to attend our holy qurabana and can make more meaningful and beautiful with our own tradition.

      Once again I request to all that if anybody have or can make the same (not song only midi background)please send a soft copy to my email i.e. svarghese7@... for the use of many choirs of our church in and around.

      With best of luck

      Saju C.Varghese
      New Delhi