ANCIENT INDIAN CHRISTIANS

  • Prakash John
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2009
      Dear Friends,

      Any trace of the old history may be made available to the readers through the Forum.

      I belong to one such old family, which claims to be from the descendants of the First Generation Converties from Bhatathiri Brahmins, the feudal Brahmins of the first order of that time.  A priest who belongs to this family lineage has been collecting details by reaching out to the old family lineage spread over the Northern Kerala to Old Travancore through the entire Kerala to establish the link and also had published a booklet of members of the Family lineage right from the St. Thomas Era.  In fact, my name is also there in the list and I cherish this great lineage;  With great pride we communicate to Non-Christians and also other Christian Bros. that we belong to ORTHODOX/JACOBITE SIRYIAN CHURCH and we are the first generation converties by St. Thomas from Brahminism etc. etc.

      So, any trace of the old history may kindly be passed on to us through FORUM, which would be a great contribution to us and for the future generations down the line.

      P. John
      Ahmedabad
      09898 168 027