St.George Charlotte,NC

  • Shaji Peter
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 9:06 PM
      We the members of St. George Syrian Orthodox Church Charlotte inviting everybody for the feast of our patron saint St. George on May 2nd Saturday and May 3rd Sunday.

      Saturday evening program starts at 6:00 PM with reception to His Grace Dr. Abraham Mor Severios & the respected clergy along with evening prayer and devotional address. ?On Sunday the Holy TRIMASS will start at 9:30 AM and will be led by His Grace Dr. Abraham Mor Severios.?

      ?See the attached detailed news and notice.

      Shaji Peter
      St. George Syrian Orthodox Church
      Charlotte, North Carolina.