Holy Apostolic visit DVD

  • ELDO E V
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2009
      Respected sir.

      In 2008 HH our Patriarch has visited Malankara and so many functions and meetings were conducted. Has our church take any video recording of these functions and any one made as DVD or CD? Some of these are added in YouTube. But has any authorized video disc available?? The church has to come forward to make DVDs for reference and blessing to the younger generations. In internet we can see so many sites related to Syrian Orthodox Church. But which is the official website of our church approved by Holy Synod or there is no official website at all??

      Yours in Christ
      ELDO E V
      BANGALORE
      From the desk of moderators
      JSC Creation is already released an official DVD on Holy Apostolic visit, which is broadcasted many times in MalankaraVision (http://www.malankaravision.com ). This DVD is available in all church book stalls and at Church H.Q too.